Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Intro through Pictures.

Finally took some pictures of Inworldz today, beyond the random shot at the Cafe near the entry point. Actual writing can come tomorrow, along with captioning. Need to see the site with some sort of content up before I can sleep happily.

In other news, I now have a seat, desk, and laptop in YWC headquarters on Blues Island. Now all I need to do is find a texture that looks close to a Commodore 64's casing, or break down and make one myself in GIMP.

Tomorrow. Tonight, I smoke a pipe and sleep. Any sculpt makers out there that want to make a pipe, let me know. Though learning Blender may be in my future as I settle on this grid. I want pipes and glasses and trees and writing animations, darn it!

2 comments:

  1. You may have a seat desk and laptop but you need a small plant on your desk to make it complete. Now I know what to get you for xmas 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And an ashtray. Calling all sculpt makers, I will pay you good money for some pipe sculpt maps and an ashtray selection as well. And cloves. The little things are what I always need :).

    ReplyDelete